Attention all boys and girls soccer players. The soccer clothing order has arrived. Any soccer player who needs to pick up their order can stop by Coach Saikin’s room B007.
Reminder to students who are taking part in the Lion’s Club Peace Poster contest. Artwork is due Monday October 31st. Please turn finished posters into Ms. Conner or Mrs. Uhl
All students in the building should be thinking about the end of the marking period. Next Wednesday, November 2nd is the last day. Make sure you check skyward and talk to your teachers if you need help with anything. Lets push to the end and strive for great grades.
Students who attended the field trip to the Brandywine River Museum are expected to stay after school tomorrow Wednesday, October 26th until 3:30 in Room D109 for our first planning session for creating picture books. Please see Mrs. Uhl, Miss Conner, or Mrs. Jester if you have any questions.
Today we have an assembly at 8:30am. The assembly is called #whatsurbox and will be performed by the Walnut Theatre Company. We will start calling down first periods around 8:10. Please leave everything in first period. Since this is our first all school assembly of the year, we wanted to go over the expected behaviors from our Kennett PRIDE matrix:
- Orderly enter and exit event.
- Participate appropriately.
- Represent yourself and the Kennett community well.
- Follow directions from all staff.
- Show gratitude to event participants.
- Applaud with genuine enthusiasm.
- Follow established seating procedures.
- Exhibit sensitivity to others (speaker, audience).
The Walnut Theatre Company also has some reminders for the audience:
- Please do not take pictures or video.
- Please do not distract actors by making any noise to distract or bother with other students.
The Kennett Education Foundation is hosting the Monster Mash 5K Dash at Anson B Nixon Park on Sunday October 30th. The school with the most participants wins. Let’s get KMS on the board with a win. The 5K starts at 9:30. Stop by the PE office for a registration form.
Welcome Mrs. Madigan who is here for a special announcement.
Today is buzzword Tuesday.